Fallen colors
It seems as if I'm learning one of lifes new languages
here in these strange days.
My tongue bumps and falters
like broken babies speech.
I've never been here before.
I cling to you with each breath.
In this season of radiant shades
and intricate earthen textures,
all my true colors are in you, Jesus
-jeF
"Yes, on through life's long path,
still chanting as ye go;
From youth to age, by night and day,
In gladness and in woe."
-Edward H. Plumptre 1821-1891
here in these strange days.
My tongue bumps and falters
like broken babies speech.
I've never been here before.
I cling to you with each breath.
In this season of radiant shades
and intricate earthen textures,
all my true colors are in you, Jesus
-jeF
"Yes, on through life's long path,
still chanting as ye go;
From youth to age, by night and day,
In gladness and in woe."
-Edward H. Plumptre 1821-1891

<< Home